POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Does anyone just use Povray? : Re: Does anyone just use Povray? Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:50:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does anyone just use Povray?
From: ryan constantine
Date: 18 Jun 2000 18:13:31
Message: <394D4A98.F4A094E1@yahoo.com>
by complicated i mean a single model that can't be put together with
functions, macros, or randomization.  trees, grass etc. are complicated,
but i don't think of them as the same kind of models.  to me they are
more like environmental constructs (which make the surroundings of where
a model goes).  clouds and skies are another example of things that are
complicated, but don't fit into my personal view of a model.  of course,
anyone that can make any of the above items realistically, has praise
from me.